bigger on the inside
The Pygmy Giant
Cracker Crimes: a selection of sentences marketed as "jokes"
Search by author or title
- Krista M on The Therapist
- Chandra on The Innkeeper’s Place
- The Clouds Are Made From Moon – Dom Conlon on The Clouds Are Made Of Moon
- kathryn smith on Oh dear…
- Trish on The Lovers
- Join 383 other subscribers
#1 by Mel on January 8, 2008 - 3:47 pm
Well, I said I would share the joy of these after Christmas.
My personal fave is the one about the butter, which looks like the writer’s first language was not English.
What is it about crackers? It’s like a forced attempt for the British to be “jolly”. We have to sit there looking morose with a “mad” paper hat at a jaunty angle and tell some jokes that are a million miles away from the British sense of humour, as though a bit of ironic bantering of our neighbours at the dinner table were not an acceptable way of enjoying ourselves. Weird.